Sunday, June 15, 2008

Potty Time!

Joseph just turned 3 in April and soon after started showing interest in going potty...so naturally, I was excited to turn that corner, and we got out the size 3 underwear and the M&M's! After 2 days I was feeling pretty excited and then on day 3 we had THREE poopy surprises and I decided I was done for a while. Last week at Walmart I bought a package of 3 seriously overpriced Thomas and Friends underwear. Of course, Joseph loves anything to do with Thomas the Tank Engine and so he wanted to wear them. We didn't do the M&M's this time as they had a tendency to disappear very quickly. My little guy has been running around in his undies for the last 5 days and he's got it!!! He tells me he's got to go and we go! Danny and Nater were closer to 3 1/2 when they got it, so he's a little early on my scale and I am CHEERING!!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Who new the fancy pants would do it?! Watch out for this kid-he knows how to get what he wants!! That reminds me of an experience Veronica had. She bought her daughter some princess undies for potty training. She loved the undies so much that she would have "accidents" just so she could wear the next pair. Pretty funny.

Libby said...

P.S. Can I put your blog on my list yet? Let me know.