Saturday, October 18, 2008

Midnight Church Clothes Laundry!

I ask myself why....pretty much every week. Why do I do it to myself? I don't know! I don't mean to do it...I just got so busy. So, here I am in the middle of the night, blogging while I wait for the clothes to...well, dry. I guess I could go to bed now. Although it will save me a lot of stress in the morning if all the clothes are hung up and not wadded up in the dryer, right!
But really, I could've done this a little earlier. Next week....NO MIDNIGHT CHURCH CLOTHES LAUNDRY!!!
By the way, little Danny boy is now a front-toothless wonder! He lost one top front tooth last Saturday and the other one while we were grocery shopping today (technically, yesterday). Pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sarah!! So cool to look at your blog. Can't believe how big your kiddos are. Feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. What have you been up to? I'm so excited to keep up with your blog. . . Love ya tons, Karen

Paula said...

I saw your comment on Kelley's blog and came by to see yours. It looks like fun!

Lizzy said...

I hope your church is not at 9am. I wouldn't make it with 5 girls and 6 heads of hair to do. We are lucky to be on time ever. Tell the toothless wonder to enjoy they always come in to soon....