Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aaaah Weddings!


Jon's getting pretty good at the art of self portrait!







All dressed up!


Weddings are soooo much fun!


Dreaming of trains! Who wouldn't?

















My sister's wedding was absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job wedding planners, Jill (bride), Lib (sis), and Mom (mom)! Here's some sad news...I just loaded all of my pictures onto my computer and am now realizing that I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom! Crazy! And, well, it WAS crazy trying to wrastle four children into being sweet and cute for that amount of time! Can't wait to check out your pics Veronica--queen of great pictures! Love you Jill and Mike! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Libby said...

It was a good time. Did you see Vern's pictures yet? She posted a few on her photo blog. I sure miss you. Please keep up the good posting!! I love it.

Lizzy said...

Darling pictures of your kids. Your hubby dresses up good too...Love ya.