Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good ol' Halloween

Two Sheriffs, Dorothy, and a Red Dinosaur...

Our little pumpkin carvers.



Last night, I took the kids out trick-or-treating while Jon manned the door. We never go any further than around the block, patroning both sides of the street naturally, and we ALWAYS get SO MUCH candy! Of course, it is the only time I see a few of those neighbors. By the time we got within 5 houses of our own...Joseph and Mary Jane would sit down for a while on the neighbors steps and required some prodding to get up. They like to walk but aren't used to carrying (ie dragging) heavy bags along the way! I offered to carry them or their bags but they (especially Mary Jane) WOULD NOT have it! They only let me hold their little hands and Toto (Emily) in his basket. This morning, Joseph informed Jon that he wanted to go out trick-or-treating again today! (No, thanks!)

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Glad you had a fun night. Your kids look very cute...

Libby said...

Yay! Great pictures. I love the facial hair. Mary made a great Dorothy and Josie was a darling dinosaur. They can come trick or treating at my house anytime.

Robin said...

Looks and sounds like a good time. I'm glad Emily could be included;) I love that Joseph and Mary Jane decided to kick back on the neighbors steps. Too funny!

shelby said...

I am so glad you posted those pictures!! The cowboys are great!! Dorothy is darling and the dinosaur is as cute as ever!!